Senior Security Project Manager
Are you seasoned security project manager, interested in exploring a career in a fast growing startup at the ground floor?
Swiftlane is a fast growing, VC funded, access control startup based out of San Francisco. Swiftlane provides modern touchless access control such as face recognition door access, mobile access and integrated video intercom systems.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to plan, organize and control project management activities for electronic security installation projects. You will work closely on deployment of Swiftlane’s access control technology, and you must have 5+ years of prior experience in the access control and physical security industry. You will manage projects, involving third party integrators, subcontractors. You will oversee site visits, quoting, and installation lifecycles. The Project Manager will maintain and grow relationships with subcontractors and customers, while at the same time tracking project status.
- Plan and schedule engineering, installation and sub contracting activities
- Project management throughout the complete installation lifecycle of the access control projects
- Maintain job plans and specifications
- Will oversee project from site visit to installation completion
- Coordinate procurement and fulfillment of hardware
- Maintain installation schedules across large number of projects
- Communication – keep partners, subordinates and executives informed on the status of projects
- Maintain up to date project plans and documentation to track lifecycle of projects
- Professional behavior that presents themselves and the company in a positive light
- Monitor execution of local and remote projects all over the US
- Control job costs and ensure profitability
- Must know how to read construction drawings and do device take offs
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Build relationships with subcontractors and security integrator partners
- Coordinate site visits with customers through partners and in house teams
- Prior field-based installation or project management experience is a plus
- Experience estimating for commercial and multifamily security installation projects
- Produce accurate estimates of material and labor costs for repairs, installation and construction projects
- Ensure customers are getting quality service from subcontractors.
- Prepare and send accurate electrical repair and installation estimates and provide supporting documentation to subcontractors or customers
- 5 – 8 years technical experience with electronic security, IT and/or low voltage systems
- Strong knowledge of access control system installations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience as a low voltage security installer is a plus
- Strong engineering fundamentals with low voltage electronics, access control systems, video surveillance and intrusion detection systems
- Strong project management skills at a security company
- Stock options that allows participation in long term success in the company
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Reimbursements for equipment (limitations apply)
- Be part of an early stage fast growing startup in San Francisco
- Flexible remote work options
- Ownership: Swiftlane has a culture of high impact and ownership. You would be a critical member of the engineering team, entrusted with very big responsibilities.
- Initiative: This is not really a freelance job, we are not looking to just bring people to give them tasks. We believe in building a strong core team that can lead and take initiative. You would be the one identifying the best way to improve and develop the Swiftlane systems everyday
- Feedback and iterate: Learn, improve and repeat.
Think about the end users: To build great products, it’s important that you try to understand the entire product experience for the end users. Only then, you can implement the best product that brings delight to everyone
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com with the link to this job posting and a little information about yourself. We look forward to talking with you!