Business Development Specialist
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
We are a Self-Service Laundromat company in Asia. The Role Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target regions.
- New business generation by meeting potential stakeholders to understand needs and provide relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Sales goal: Open 10 shops in SEA (Thailand) for the first 6 months, and 2-3 new shops monthly after 6 months.
- You have at least 2 year experience within a Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) role, ideally within the Washing/Laundry or Real Estate industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Fluent in Thai and Chinese Mandarin in order to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.
- Has experience selling Appliances like Washing/Laundry Machines, or experience in Real Estate.
- Basic understanding of interior design.
- Willing to learn how to run a Laundromat.
- Willing to sign the NDA.
- Basic understanding of marketing, such as experience in trade shows and internet marketing.
- Regional Role
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
See more open positions at Worca
Something looks off?