Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2023
WorkWhile is on a mission to help workers earn a better living and live better lives. 83 million Americans work hourly jobs, often with unpredictable schedules that pay close to minimum wage and offer limited benefits, leading to financial instability.
WorkWhile hires the best hourly workers and matches them with shifts that fit their skills, location, and life. Employers get access to a quality workforce, while employees get stable income and unmatched benefits, including access to credit and savings tools.
We have the audacious goal to align incentives and solve inefficiencies in the labor market while disrupting the $140BN temporary staffing industry.
About the Role
WorkWhile is looking for an experienced Account Executive with a proven track record of success to join our rapidly growing team. This role is responsible for strategic new business sales and expansion. As an Account Executive you will manage all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, customer evaluation, closing new business, and expansion. This role will be focusing on the light industrial, hospitality, and retail verticals.
The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial mindset, a hunger for success, and a consultative customer-centric approach.
· Demonstrate a strong business case for WorkWhile through a consultative and value-driven sales process
· Establish a collaborative business relationship between WorkWhile and key decision makers within target accounts
· Meet and exceed your goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales opportunities
· Partner with account management, operations, and sales development teams to drive revenue
· 3-5+ years of sales experience in a quota carrying, closing role
· A track record of success – consistently exceeding quota
· Experiencing breaking down accounts to identify multiple decision makers
· Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to influence others over the phone/Zoom
· Strategic and creative thinking that enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results
WorkWhile has a diverse, mission-driven, and supportive culture—we look for people who want to take ownership, are energized by ambiguity, and strive to make a lasting impact. If this resonates with you, we’d love to chat!