Worker Success Specialist
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2022
WorkWhile is a worker-first labor platform that connects the best hourly workers with shifts that fit their skills, schedule, and location. We’re looking for an experienced support specialist to help our workers achieve their goals on our platform. As a Worker Success Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing incoming support requests and designing outreach to help workers.
About the job
- Provide best-in-class support to workers on the WorkWhile platform
- Manage support tickets and troubleshoot technical issues
- Document and communicate feedback to the rest of the team about the worker experience to help inform improvements to product and processes
- Communicate new opportunities to workers
- Work in tandem with Operations to achieve business objectives
- Passionate about helping hourly workers earn a better living
- 2-3 years of experience in customer support or service for a technology company
- An extroverted people person who loves helping folks achieve their goals
- Comfortable with support ticketing systems and technology in general
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in emoji
- College degree a plus
WorkWhile is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.